Optimal gearing in rowing - setting oars, spans and foot-stretchers (podcast episode)
In this episode, Ken and Lachlan discuss how to go about finding the optimal gearing in rowing. They cover the concepts of gearing including setting the oars, spans and foot stretchers as well as concepts like perceived gearing and gear selection.
This episode's information discusses the videos on the "Rigging" page of the Decent Rowing library under the heading of gearing.
If you would like to see all the videos referred to in this episode, log in or sign up. Once logged in, click on the heading "Rigging".
Sign up for a Decent Rowing Membership and you will get:
- Access to our rowing library of over 900 videos
- Training programs and powerful training program builder (for building customized programs)
- Detailed indoor and on-water rowing courses (perfect for beginners and parents)
- Indoor and On-water wall charts
- Ask us your rowing questions
- Full technical support
- Money-back guarantee