Coaching Rowing Beginners - The most common mistakes coaches make when teaching beginners rowing (podcast episode)
In this episode, Ken and Lachlan run through the most common mistakes coaches make when teaching rowing beginners. Rowing is one of the most challenging sports to learn, which makes building a good foundation essential.
Coaches play a large role in creating the learning environment for beginners; therefore, what they focus on during those first sessions is crucial.
This episode's information discusses the videos of our 2021 On-Water Beginner Rowing Course.
If you would like to see all the videos referred to in this episode log in or sign up. Once logged in, click on the heading "2021 On-Water Beginner Rowing Course".
Sign up for a Decent Rowing Membership and you will get:
- Access to our rowing library of over 900 videos
- Training programs and powerful training program builder (for building customized programs)
- Detailed indoor and on-water rowing courses (perfect for beginners and parents)
- Indoor and On-water wall charts
- Ask us your rowing questions
- Full technical support
- Money-back guarantee