2021 On-water Beginner Rowing Course - Overview (podcast episode)
In this episode, Lachlan and Ken discuss their new 2021 beginner rowing course. They outline the key lessons giving an overview of the course, including which skills to learn first and why.
This episode's information discusses the videos on the "2021 On-water Beginner Rowing Course" page of the Decent Rowing library.
If you would like to see all the videos referred to in this episode log in or sign up. Once logged in, click on the heading "2021 On-water Beginner Rowing Course".
Sign up for a Decent Rowing Membership and you will get:
- Access to our rowing library of over 850 videos
- Training programs and powerful training program builder (for building customized programs)
- Detailed indoor and on-water rowing courses (perfect for beginners and parents)
- Indoor and On-water wall charts
- Ask us your rowing questions
- Full technical support
- Money-back guarantee