Finding balance with one oar - Sweep rowing balance fundamentals for the pair, four and eight (Podcast episode)
In this episode, Lachlan and Ken discuss sweep rowing balance fundamentals for the pair, four and eight. They discuss the essential concepts and common mistakes.
The fundamentals of sculling and sweep boats are similar but sweep boats are far more challenging to balance than their sculling equivalents. There a number of sweep specific pitfalls when it comes to balance.
This episode's information discusses the videos on the "Balance" page of the Decent Rowing library.
If you would like to see all the videos referred to in this episode log in or sign up. Once logged in, click on the heading "Balance".
Sign up for a Decent Rowing Membership and you will get:
- Access to our rowing library of over 850 videos
- Training programs and powerful training program builder (for building customized programs)
- Detailed indoor and on-water rowing courses (perfect for beginners and parents)
- Indoor and On-water wall charts
- Ask us your rowing questions
- Full technical support
- Money-back guarantee