Rowing Catch Drills and Exercises - Improve your catch (podcast episode)
In this episode, Lachlan and Ken discuss the lessons from the previous catch podcast episodes and describe their favourite drills to improve the rowing catch.
As a guide, they have grouped the drills and exercises into 6 categories; Total catch drills, last quarter of the recovery, the moment of connection, the first quarter of the drive phase, blade depth and power application.
This episode's information discusses the videos on the "Catch connection" page of the Decent Rowing library under the heading "Catch drills and exercises".
Sign up for a Decent Rowing Membership and you will get:
- Access to our rowing library of over 850 videos
- Training programs and powerful training program builder (for building customized programs)
- Detailed indoor and on-water rowing courses (perfect for beginners and parents)
- Indoor and On-water wall charts
- Ask us your rowing questions
- Full technical support
- Money-back guarantee