Power application at the rowing catch - How to apply the power and why? (podcast episode)
In this episode, Lachlan and Ken discuss power application. Every rower wants to give it their all during the drive, but the sequence and the timing of movements significantly impact the boat's speed.
Optimal power application techniques differ between boat classes, and it is essential to modify what you do if you want to get the most out of each different type of boat.
This episode's information discusses the videos on the "Catch connection" page of the Decent Rowing library under the heading "Power Application".
If you would like to see all the videos referred to in this episode log in or sign up. Once logged in, click on the heading "Catch Connection", you will find the videos under the subheading "Power Application".
Sign up for a Decent Rowing Membership and you will get:
- Access to our rowing library of over 850 videos
- Training programs and powerful training program builder (for building customized programs)
- Detailed indoor and on-water rowing courses (perfect for beginners and parents)
- Indoor and On-water wall charts
- Ask us your rowing questions
- Full technical support
- Money-back guarantee