Rigging for a good catch - Achieving the best possible rowing catch position podcast episode
In this episode, Lachlan and Ken run through the essential topics for rigging at the catch. Every rower is unique. Each has a different fitness level, limb measurements, flexibility and history of injuries. All of which play a crucial role when it comes to adjusting the rigging.
A good catch position will allow a rower to contribute to boat speed, and a poorly rigged boat won't. Rigging can limit effectiveness and increase the chance of injury.
This episode's information discusses the videos on the "Catch connection" page of the Decent Rowing library under the heading "Rigging for a good catch".
If you would like to see all the videos referred to in this episode log in or sign up. Once logged in, click on the heading "Catch Connection", you will find the videos under the subheading "Rigging for a good catch."
Sign up for a Decent Rowing Membership and you will get:
- Access to our rowing library of over 850 videos
- Training programs and powerful training program builder (for building customized programs)
- Detailed indoor and on-water rowing courses (perfect for beginners and parents)
- Indoor and On-water wall charts
- Ask us your rowing questions
- Full technical support
- Money-back guarantee