Podcast Last quarter of the rowing recovery (First part of the catch)
In this episode, Lachlan and Ken discuss the last quarter of the recovery. The last quarter of the recovery is arguably the most crucial part of the rowing stroke and forms the beginning of "the catch". A lot can go wrong or right during this phase of the rowing cycle.
This episode's information summarises the videos on the "Catch connection" page of the Decent Rowing library under the heading "Last quarter of the recovery".
If you would like to see all the videos referred to in this episode log in or sign up. Once logged in, click on the heading "Catch Connection", you will find the videos under the subheading "Last quarter of the recovery." If you haven't tried our membership, we have a 1 week completely free trial (no credit card required).
Sign up for a Decent Rowing Membership and you will get:
- Access to our rowing library of over 850 videos
- Training programs and powerful training program builder (for building customized programs)
- Detailed indoor and on-water rowing courses (perfect for beginners and parents)
- Indoor and On-water wall charts
- Ask us your rowing questions
- Full technical support
- Money-back guarantee