Rigging for Rowing
- How to rig a boat the simple way by an Olympic rowing coach - 31:54 mins
- Using a seat pad on the ergo - 1:10 mins
- Seat Pads and Rigger Clips - 1:53 mins
- Beginners, understanding the equipment - 7:51 mins
- Technique problems that occur with every beginner - 3:58 mins
- Adjusting the Equipment on land and on water - 12:58 mins
- Racing for the first time, what to watch for and make it a good experience - 7:42 mins
- How to match athletes of different heights in the same boat - Anthony Edwards - 1:36 mins
- Confused about gearing?
- How blade depth changes gearing
- Gearing and Span - Are they related ?
- The pros and cons of moving the foot stretcher forward or back
- Change your gearing with the foot stretcher
- Using collars for a quick change to your gearing
- High tech and practical approach to rigging
- Gearing - Why it is important and how to calculate with the App 22:10mins
Sign up for our rowing tips
Sign up for our email list and get 12 beginner videos, 9 advanced videos, 2 training programs and one training piece.